Thursday, May 31, 2012

Life....

No new pics this week to share of Ginger  :( 

But, do have some info to share....
I lost an old friend this past week due to a car wreck. She died 9 days after the wreck, but she did deliver a beautiful baby girl named Kyndall
It really put a lot of things in perspective to me...
How short life is and how much we have to cherish the ones we have while we have them. They are, after all, on loan from God.

So, safe to say, this has pretty much consumed me, and my thoughts, for the past couple of weeks.
I will miss all her crazy and whacky preggo posts, but I am glad that her dad is such a stand up man and now has baby Kyndall home and enjoying the heck out of her!!!!

Everyone be safe and tell your loved ones you love them..not today, but every day!!!

Kris


No comments:

Post a Comment